Welcome

I've decided once again to start betting on MMA fights. I've been following the UFC since it's inception and was also a big fan of PRIDE before the UFC bought it out and destroyed it.
I watch my fair share of MMA and wanted a way to track my predictions through various MMA organizations.
I will make my predictions on most fights on every major MMA event. There will be many times where I will just be making an educated guess as I may not be familiar with both fighters in question.
Any fight that I am personally betting on I will disclose along with my prediction.
I'll keep a running tally of my record along the sidebar so let's see if I can keep my record above 50% :)

Note: I do my betting at www.5dimes.com so all odds I post with my predictions will include the current lines from their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment